Tiny things I have noticed since March:
- the small hole in our front door, almost microscopic, nearly requiring a magnifying glass
- baby pinkie nail-sized frog jumping through a crevice into our front door and making himself at home (only to be escorted out)
- tons of well-meaning caterpillars who also crawled through said crevice and enjoyed our home (also escorted out on the Paper Towel Train)
- the scale of the kitten in relation to the door, to his water bowl.
- the way we had to make sure the kitten didn’t fall into his water bowl or get stuck in a crevice between furniture for the first few months of his life
- my friend’s baby – tiny fingers
- the way the virus is the tiniest thing on this list